Saturday 3 May 2014

WHY GOAT??

why must goat??

Because I LOVE IT

Maybe goat is one of smelly animal,but there is something special about this god creation to me.Once upon my childhood, i was a goat shepherd  with my brother and from taking care all of my goat,it had teach me a lot of thing.IN fact,goat is one of the naughty animal and hard to follow order from their's owner and take a lot of patient to take care of them,so that why our prophet Muhamad also become a shepheard during he's childhood.Back to my story.Firstly,because we dont have enough budget,so we need to build the goat barn by our self,using a recycle wood from our old house that has been collapsed .So from that,we know how hard to build our own house in future if we dont struggle enough today.
It is not mine,but it just look a like

 After that,we need to feed our goat,but still lack of budget to buy a pallet,so we need to get a grass by our own every morning and evening.From this,we know how hard our parent trying to make sure our stomach are not empty everyday.

"kais pagi makan pagi,kais petang makan petang,tak kais tak makan"
malay saying 


At the starting,we only have a pair of goat,that one come from "kampung" species.This type is easier to take care for an amateur like us,so we chose this type.
"kampung" type-r

 When the first time our goat give birth,incidently i touched the newborn kid.It make my smell thick at our goat baby,so our goat just dont like their child anymore and dont want to feed it.So it is our responsible to take care the baby and feed it.It was a baby boy,so it was very hard to be tamed.In this case,we know how challenging it is to my parent to take care 8 boys,because my sibling is 8 boy and only one girl.
cute,but mine's is better ^,^

When we raising our goat,there have some predator like wild dog try to eat our goat,so we got to find out so many way to overcome this problem include stay awake at night at the barn.It is so tired to be shepherd but it teach me a lot of thing to be someone better,and now i know that not only great job will  give us good experience,just to be low class shepherd just like me already teach me that success is when u become someone valuable to others.Last but not list,it is because goat meat just taste so great to me.I hope,one day i can continue this challenging job in future even from other perseption it will look like a low class job.




senyum ^~^ kambing


No comments:

Post a Comment